Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Great Barrier Reef
The Australian and Queensland governments have released a 35 year plan to protect the Great Barrier Reef. Find out more on the new Great Barrier Reef website.
- Government assessment of Townsville dust report
The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection has sought advice from Queensland Health and the Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation on a recent inner Townsville dust report.
- Hopeland area soil sampling
The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection has been undertaking soil sampling in the Hopeland area near Chinchilla.
- Queensland's shipwrecks—dive into history
This series of shipwreck guides will help divers discover the stories of our local underwater maritime heritage in and around Moreton Bay and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Townsville crocodile latest information
EHP is attempting to catch a number of crocodiles in the Townsville area.
- Be CrocWise
This summer be CrocWise in north Queensland. Stay safe by viewing our new videos on launching your boat, fishing and camping in croc country.
- North Queensland Indigenous Land and Sea Grant program
Eleven successful projects totalling $508,700 were funded under the 2014–15 North Queensland Indigenous Land and Sea Grant program.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Greentape Reduction
- Mining resource activities
- Natural resource management
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage Area management review