Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
Read the Wetlands in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments Management Strategy 2016-21 to learn about how the Queensland Government will improve the management of wetlands in Great Barrier Reef catchments.
EHP services are gradually moving online via our new digital platform Connect, allowing you to do business with us 24/7. Find out what online services are now available.
A new discussion paper seeks your feedback on how the government should implement a ban on lightweight, single-use plastic shopping plastic bags.
Read the results of the recent community consultation regarding crocodile management.
A new discussion paper seeks input from all Queenslanders on the government’s proposed direction and potential actions to manage the impacts of climate change.
Explore, share and learn more about the health of our environment with the new State of the Environment report website.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Environmental policy and legislation
- Mining resource activities
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage