Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
The winners of the 2016 Premier's Sustainability Awards will be announced on Thursday 17 November at an awards presentation dinner hosted by the Premier at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Book your tickets now.
July–November is magpie season. Be careful of swooping magpies and check out these important safety tips.
The EHP Strategic Plan 2016–2020 is now available. Read more about the department’s vision, strategies and priorities.
New marine turtle field guide now available.
Applications are now open for the QCoast2100 program.
A new discussion paper seeks input from all Queenslanders on ways to tackle climate change.
New koala report signals changes to how koalas are protected.
A new assessment provides details of Queensland’s baseline Greenhouse Gas Emissions to 2030.
Help tackle roadside litter across South West Queensland highways.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Environmental policy and legislation
- Mining resource activities
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage