Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Environmental reports online
This new web application allows users to generate a report containing information on selected environmental values mapped as potentially present at a particular location within Queensland.
- Koala State Planning Regulatory Provisions draft amendments
A draft amendment has been made to the South East Queensland Koala Conservation State Planning Regulatory Provisions (Koala SPRP) to reflect current offset requirements.
- Love Queensland. Let’s keep it clean
Help tackle roadside litter across South West Queensland highways.
- Take up the recycling challenge
77% of newspapers and 18% of plastic packaging are recycled in Queensland…see how you can beat this.
- Boaties—be mindful of whales this migration season
As migrating whales and calves begin to arrive in Queensland waters, boaties are reminded to keep a safe distance and abide by regulations on how close vessels can come to these animals.
- Hopeland area soil sampling
The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection has been undertaking soil sampling in the Hopeland area near Chinchilla.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Greentape Reduction
- Mining resource activities
- Natural resource management
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage Area management review