Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
Qantas reports foam spillage at airport – currently under investigation.
The Recycling and Waste in Queensland report 2016 presents data on, and trends in, waste disposal and recovery during the 2015–16 financial year.
Round 1 – Koala Research now open for applications.
Our team is dedicated to safeguarding its environmental values, and reducing any impacts from environmental harm. Check out our 3 minute video on what we do.
Provide your feedback on draft environmental values and water quality objectives under the Environmental Protection (Water) Policy.
The new Queensland Crocodile Management Plan is now available.
EHP services are gradually moving online via our new digital platform Connect, allowing you to do business with us 24/7. Find out what online services are now available.
Explore, share and learn more about the health of our environment with the new State of the Environment report website.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Environmental policy and legislation
- Mining resource activities
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage