Map request form—referable wetlands
Property scale maps
To find out if your property contains a referable wetland, submit your email address and the lot on plan details of your property in the form below. An A4-sized PDF map will be emailed to your nominated address within one working day.
If you have any problems using this service email email@example.com.
- Only one number can be entered with each request.
- If the number is invalid, you will receive an email advising you that your request for a map has failed.
- Wetlands contained on the maps are those as defined in the Environmental Protection Regulation 2008. Wetland protection areas are also mapped for referral under the State Assessment Referral Agency.
- If your property is not within a referable wetland it will not show on the map that you receive.
- The average file size of each map is 300K. There are 2 map pages.
- If you have any problems using this service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Map request form
Don’t know your lot plan number?
Use the Queensland Atlas to search for property details using lot on plan or street address.
For more information, refer to the Protection of wetlands in GBR catchments.