Map request form—referable wetlands
Property scale maps
To find out if your property contains a referable wetland, submit your email address and the lot on plan details of your property in the form below. An A4-sized PDF map will be emailed to your nominated address within one working day.
If you have any problems using this service email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3330 5776.
- Only one number can be entered with each request
- If the number is invalid, you will receive an email advising you that your request for a map has failed.
- Wetlands contained on the maps are those identified as wetland protection areas (EHP concurrence role) as defined in the Sustainable Planning Regulation 2009.
- If your wetland is not within a wetland protection area it will not show on the map that you receive.
- The average file size of each map is 300 kb.
- If you have any problems using this service email email@example.com or phone (07) 3330 5776.
Map request form
Don’t know your lot plan number?
Use the Queensland Atlas to search for property details using lot on plan or street address.
For more information, refer to the Protection of wetlands in GBR catchments.