The Queensland Government strives to make its public web resources compatible with a range of browsers, devices, assistive technologies and operating systems. This is achieved by developing web resources according to International web standards and best practice, and regular testing across a range of different browsers.
The content on the page you came from is accessible to all browsers and internet devices, but may not display well in browsers which do not comply with these standards. If you are experiencing problems with any of our pages, please let us know.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- W3C Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) roles, states and properties for page landmarks and interactive components
- Keyboard navigation for menus and interactive components as per ARIA recommendations.
Menus and interactive elements on the this website can be navigated using key combinations recommended by the WC3 ARIA standard.
- use the tab key to enter a menu or interactive element as part of the tab order for the page
- use the arrow keys to move focus between the different menu items or controls within the element; and
- use the Enter key to activate a focused control or menu item
- use the tab key to move to the next menu or to leave the interactive element.
Access keys enable users to bring focus to page elements using the keyboard. This may assist those with motor skill difficulties and prove a convenience to all.
- 1: www.qld.gov.au
- 2: Website home
- 3: Site map
- 4: Contact us
- 5: Search
- 6: not in use
- 7: not in use
- 8: not in use
- 9: not in use
- 0: not in use.
How to use access keys
If you are using a Windows computer: press Alt and the access key number to highlight the link. Press Enter to go to the linked page.
If you are using Macintosh computer: press control and the access key number to highlight the link, then press return to go to the linked page.