Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
Do you provide waste tracking information to the department? Customers involved in the transportation of trackable waste will be able to access their customer details in the new online system, Connect, from Monday 5 September. They will also be able to submit their waste transport certificates online.
The winners of the 2016 Premier's Sustainability Awards will be announced on Thursday 17 November at an awards presentation dinner hosted by the Premier at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Book your tickets now.
July–November is magpie season. Be careful of swooping magpies and check out these important safety tips.
A new assessment provides details of Queensland’s baseline Greenhouse Gas Emissions to 2030.
Help tackle roadside litter across South West Queensland highways.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Environmental policy and legislation
- Mining resource activities
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage