Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
The 2016–17 State Budget provides funding for a range of EHP programs and services. Read more about the department’s Budget highlights.
New marine turtle field guide now available.
Applications are now open for the QCoast2100 program.
Have your say on how crocodiles are currently being managed in Queensland by participating in our online survey.
Award nominations are open until Friday 15 July to recognise Queensland’s sustainability champions who are showing environmental leadership in business, industry, schools and our communities. Cash prizes on offer for category winners.
A new discussion paper seeks input from all Queenslanders on ways to tackle climate change.
New koala report signals changes to how koalas are protected.
A new assessment provides details of Queensland’s baseline Greenhouse Gas Emissions to 2030.
Help tackle roadside litter across South West Queensland highways.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental offsets
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Environmental policy and legislation
- Mining resource activities
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage