Management of regulated wastes
Transport, storage, recycling or disposal of regulated wastes are environmentally relevant activities. Find out more about licensing of ERAs.
For information on waste tracking or management of specific regulated wastes, see below.
- Approval for a waste tracking system form
- Exemption for transport of trackable waste form
- Application for consignment authorisation form
- Managing waste tracking in Queensland – overview
- Consignment authorities (interstate/territory movement of wastes)
- Approval of an alternative waste tracking system
- Waste tracking overview for generators
- Completing waste transport certificates
- Agents agreements
- Seeking an exemption for trackable waste
- Open windrow composting under Environmentally Relevant Activity 53 Compost and soil conditioner manufacturing