Wildlife Online enables you to generate species lists based on data contained within WildNet for geographic areas of Queensland including national parks, State forests and local government areas (LGAs).
- Generate a species list for a selected area—select a protected area, forestry area or LGA from a droplist.
- Generate a species list for a defined area—provide the geographic coordinates bounding the area of interest.
- Generate a species list for a specified point—provide the geographic coordinates for a point and a distance to be searched.
WildNet data can also be accessed via the following applications:
- WetlandInfo's wetland information summary search—view species lists for LGAs, basins/catchments and Natural Resource Management (NRM) regions and access species profiles and images.
- WetlandMaps—view species lists for displayed mapped extent, buffered points, selected areas, buffered areas (e.g. protected area) and drawn areas using the Report Tool and view survey data and wildlife data using the Inventory Tool.
To provide feedback on the Wildlife Online website or the species lists, please email Wildlife.Online@science.dsitia.qld.gov.au.
Disclaimer: Information presented on this product is distributed by the Queensland Government as an information source only. While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of this data, the State of Queensland makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any information contained in this product. The State of Queensland disclaims all responsibility for information contained in this product and all liability (including liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any reason.