Please visit the Species lists content on the Queensland Government website to use the Wildlife Online application, which allows you to find species lists for:
- protected areas (e.g. national parks, conservation areas)
- forestry areas (state forests and timber reserves)
- local government areas.
You can also customise your own search area by using coordinates—latitudes and longitudes.
- Generate a species list for a selected area—Local government areas, state forests, national parks and other protected areas. Help
- Generate a species list for a defined area—Bounded areas using coordinates. Help
- Generate a species list for a specified point—Locations using coordinates. Help
Disclaimer: Information presented on this product is distributed by the Queensland Government as an information source only. While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of this data, the State of Queensland makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any information contained in this product. The State of Queensland disclaims all responsibility for information contained in this product and all liability (including liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any reason.