Skip links and keyboard navigation

1300 130 372 phone options

To help you with your enquiry before you call, please read the following explanations of the available options.

Wildlife: Select 1 for all wildlife related enquiries.

Pollution: Select 2 for enquiries related to pollution from a commercial source, or to report fish kills. For issues related to pollution from a residential property, please contact your local council.

Report Illegal activities in a Marine Park: Select 3

Licensing and permits: Select 4  for information or application forms for:

  • recreational and commercial wildlife and plant licenses or permits
  • environmental licenses or permits.

Parks and forests: Select 5 for camping permits, organised activities in National Parks and Forests or Connect with Nature activities in South East Qld.

Last reviewed
24 November 2016
Last updated
30 January 2013