- Development approvals - Sustainable Planning Act 2009
- Environmental authorities - Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Other Environmental Protection Act 1994 approvals
- Environmental nuisance or incident complaint form
Before selecting or completing any application forms, it is strongly recommended that you read all of the licensing information for environmentally relelant activities at www.business.qld.gov.au.
* To download a form in Microsoft Word format, either:
- Left-click on the hyperlink, then Save this file to disk; OR
- Right-click on the hyperlink, Save Target As... and then save.
Development approvals - Sustainable Planning Act 2009
Application for a development approval - IDAS form 1 Application details and any other IDAS form relevant for the application (e.g. IDAS form 8 Environmentally relevant activities) - available from Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning or any local government.
Environmental authorities - Environmental Protection Act 1994
Application forms for an environmental authority for an environmentally relevant activity can be found using the form and fee finder available on www.business.qld.gov.au
Other Environmental Protection Act 1994 approvals
PART A form must accompany any Part B form
- Part A - General details for all applications - EM1124
- Part B - Approval of a resource or type of resource for a beneficial use - EM1844
- Part B - Transfer or amendment of an approval of a resource for beneficial use - EM849
Other forms - Part A form not required
- Applicant suitability questionnaire - EM1126
- Review of original decision - EM709
- Program notice of relevant event - EM668
- Details of regulated waste vehicles - ERA 57 - EM869
Environmental nuisance or incident complaint form
‡ Requires Microsoft Office files viewer